TRAC Gen 3 Deckboat 40 Auto-Deploy Anchor Winch
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
This anchor winch lets you power down your anchor smoothly and quietly with just the touch and release of a button. When the anchor reaches bottom, the winch will transition from steady power deploy and begin releasing rope just a few feet at a time. When there is enough rope out, the winch will "lock", holding the boat position. You can also release or retract more rope by powering IN or OUT. Or press the AutoDeploy button again if the anchor drags due to changing conditions, such as wind or current.
• 3 button operation: UP / DOWN / AUTO DEPLOY
• Integrated davit
• One-piece frame uses only 9" x 9" of deck space
• Rugged all-steel gears
• Automatic resetting circuit breaker
• Sealed membrane switch
• 16' long 12-ga. marine-grade battery wire
• Comes with wireless remote control with helm mounting bracket, 100' of 5mm (0.2") dia. braided anchor rope, and anchor safety chain
• One-year Limited warranty
• Maximum Anchor Capacity: 40 lbs.
• Recommended Anchor Capacity: up to 35 lbs.
• Typical Boat Length: Up to 22'
• Speed Up: 65 ft/min
• Speed Down: 70 ft/min
- Smooth operation at the touch of a button
- Automatically releases rope needed to hold boat
- Easy 3-button operation
- Wireless remote control included
- For boats up to 22'