How do you best describe outdoor cooking in the South? SMOKIN!
Luckily you can create that unique smoky flavor anywhere with Southern Country Smokers. Turn up the savory flavors in your backyard with these versatile Two-level Water Smokers.
Infuse the smoky goodness of hickory, apple, cherry, pecan, or mesquite into your beef, pork, lamb, or poultry with an authentic Southern Country Smoker. But why stop with just wood flavors alone? Every serious Smoker knows the absolute best way to smoke recipes is to hydrate your recipe during the smoking process. How about a Honey Glazed Orange-Pecan Smoked Chicken? Or try a Sage-Hickory-and-Hops Smoked Turkey? Every Southern Country Smoker includes a 5.5 quart Stainless Steel hydration pan. Whether you use Apple, Cranberry, Orange Juice, Beer, or just plain water, your recipe will be moist and infused with the flavors of the liquid you put in the hydration pan.
The 5031 Southern Country Charcoal 2-in-1 Smoker features a built in temperature gauge, two 176 sq.in. cooking grids, giving you two levels of cooking and a total of 351 sq.in. of cooking surface. The unit also boasts sturdy stainless steel legs and hardware, three stay-cool wood handles, and a sliding access door for topping off charcoal, wood chips, and your hydration liquid. And the 5030 transforms into a portable grill we ease!
A fun fact: the majority of smoke is absorbed during the first two hours.
Features:Two chrome-plated cooking grids with handles for two-level cooking. Stainless Steel, 5.5 quart water pan. Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles. Sliding access doors for checking and adding to the water, wood, and charcoal levels. Built-in temperature gauge. Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food flavoring and add structural strength to the smoker. Heavy-duty reinforced steel legs for extra strength and durability. Unit Assembled Dimensions : 37"H x 21.5"W x 25"D. Product Weight: 22 lbs. Cooking Grid (2): 15.5" Diameter. Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Chimney-like design with a loose-fitting, vented lid and tight-fitting doors creates a constant flow of new smoke for maximum flavor.
- Smoke flow may be minimized, without extinguishing the smoking source, by shutting all vents and only allowing smoke to vent around hood perimeter.
- Slow cooking feature allows for maximum flavor and moisture, perfecting a juicy and tender product with less effort.
- Temperature gauge is for reference only. Extreme temperatures or high winds may shorten or lengthen the cooking process. A meat thermometer should always be used to determine doneness. Reference cooking guide located in manual or online.
- 351 square inches of usable cooking surface