Sierra Amega 3" GPS Speedometer With LCD Heading Display, 80 MPH
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• Included LCD heading display to show course over ground
• Use GPS antenna (sold separately) or connect to an existing NMEA 0183 GPS device - connectors included
• Speed accuracy of +/-1 MPH (once moving)
• Heading accuracy of +/-1 degree (once moving)
• Ideal for slow speed apps like pontoon boats and for high speed performance boats with pitot tubes
• Black dial, red graduations, white numerals, vivid white pointer staff
• Scratch-resistant curved glass lens with black near-flush bezels
• U.S. and metric scales
• Perimeter and thru-dial lighting
• Dial Range: 0-35 MPH
• Sender Code: GPS Receiver
• Voltage: 12V DC
• Current Draw: 0.15 - 0.20 A
• Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
• Ingress Protection: IP65
• Bezel O.D.: 3.78"
• Housing O.D.: 3.39"
• Hole Size: 3.43"
- Can connect to NMEA 0183 receiver or GPS receiver
- Accurate speed-over-ground readings + heading info
- Ideal for all speed applications
- Useful for all types of watercraft