ShelterLogic ShelterTube Garage, 20'W x 32'L x 10'H
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
• The extra heavy-duty frame is made of 2" x 3" 15-gauge industrial-grade rectangular-tube steel, which makes it stiffer than portable buildings with a round-tube frame.
• The frame has a black powder-coated finish, which gives it increased strength and durability and provides superior protection from corrosion, rust, chips, and scratches.
• The ShelterTube is designed for easy DIY assembly and installation with slip-fit connections and self-tapping screws.
• Three (3) zippered doors and a tall door opening height allow for easy drive-through access and for fitting large vehicles inside. The unit comes with roll-up door kits for quicker entry.
• The triple-layer fabric covers and end panels are 100% waterproof and UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents, resulting in a tough cover that withstands the elements. The cover is also recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
• Improved end-panel installation for faster, more-efficient assembly. There's no longer a need to take the frame apart to install the end panel covers.
• The rectangular-tube sliding cross-rail is redesigned and strengthened to lock down the cover for optimum frame-to-fabric fit, which will prevent the cover from flapping, stretching, or ripping.
• An additional rectangular-tube cross-rail at the base adds stability to the unit, which means increased rigidity.
- Excellent option for anyone needing year-round protection for their vehicle
- Extra heavy-duty frame is made of 2" x 3" 15-ga. industrial-grade rectangular-tube steel
- Triple-layer fabric covers and end panels are 100% waterproof and UV-treated
- Three zippered doors and a tall door opening height allow easy drive-through access
- Easy DIY assembly and installation with slip-fit connections and self-tapping screws