Seaview Aft-Leaning Dual Mount for Radars, Satdomes, & Cameras
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
The Seaview Aft-Leaning Dual Mount lets your install your satdome above your radar to ensure maximum performance and eliminate radar interference. The lower platform is pre-drilled to fit most open array radars, while the top is used to mount satdomes or thermal cameras. The modular design keeps you from having to replace the entire mount when a different satdome is used - simply replace the top plate, and you're good to go. The oval hollow mast section allows for easy cable management. The small 10" x 10" base footprint offers the perfect solution when mounting space is limited. 28" tall. Model#: PMA-DM3-M1.
* Furuno: DRS6A-NXT, open array radar 1942
* Garmin: Fantom
* Geonav: 3.5' to 4.5' open array radars
* Humminbird: RH44, RH45
* Koden: 4.5' open array radars
* Lorenz: 4.5' open array radars
* Raymarine: RA1048HD, RA304HD
* Simrad: TX06S, 4' HALO open array radar, 4' RB Series open array radar
* Sitex: 4.5' open array radars
* Seiwa/Techmarine: 4.5' open array radars
NOTE: A Top Plate (sold separately) is required to complete this mount.
- Lets you install a satdome above your radar
- Lower mount pre-drilled to fit most open arrays
- Top platform is for mounting satdomes or cameras
- Oval hollow mast section for cable management
- Small 10" x 10" base footprint; 28" tall