SeaSucker Pro Series 3-Rod Holder
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
The bulky aluminum track has been upgraded to a sturdy HDPE base. The Pro Series rod holder has a removable pin at the bottom. For long-butt spinning reels, take it out and store it in the slot on the base or leave it in for gimbaled conventional rods. Great for attaching to a bait tank while rigging lines or to the gunwale in the front of the boat where you don't have built-in rod holders.
The Pro Series 3-Rod Holder has a staggered middle rod holder to keep reels and handles from bumping into each other. Comes with a single 6" SeaSucker pull-rated to 210 lbs.
• Measures 13"W x 12"H
• Extends 5.5" from the surface when mounted
• Deck is manufactured from UV-stabilized high-density polyethylene
• Precision-machined PVC rod tubes
• Powered by powerful 210-lb. pull-strength rated 6" vacuum mount
- Can be attached or removed in seconds
- Sturdy HDPE base with precision-machined PVC rod tubes
- Bottom pins can be removed for long-butt spinning reels
- Great for attaching to a bait tank while rigging lines
- Attaches with a powerful 210-lb. pull-strength rated 6" vacuum mount