SeaStar Xtreme No Feedback Mechanical Steering Kit with Standard Helm
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
The Xtreme Steering Cable offers lower backlash and is more efficient than a standard cable. A close fit of the core to the liner provides minimal lost motion. With minimum contact the core glides freely, and the reduced friction extends cycle life.
The new Xtreme Helm design includes a completely new gear train that's designed to provide smooth feel, minimal backlash, and low effort at the wheel. It also offers the smoothest No Feedback clutch release, 5 turns lock-to-lock, and a smaller footprint. All casting are designed to reduce weight while offering superior strength.
Easy System Installation
The Xtreme Steering Kit features a quick-connect on both the steering cable and the spent travel tube side, so no tools are required to snap the steering cable or spent travel tube in place, which means much quicker installation. This system installs in the same mounting pattern and bracket location as current SeaStar Solutions Marine steering systems. It also has the smallest footprint possible to accommodate small/tight dash helm stations. Made, designed, and assembled in the USA.
This complete Xtreme No Feedback Steering System includes new helm, high efficiency Xtreme cable, and new-style bezel.
XTREME Cable Features
• Splined ridges on the inner liner allow close contact with core
• Core glides freely with minimal contact
• Tight fit for minimal lost motion
• Reduced friction for extended cycle life
• Robust construction support highest steering loads in the mechanical range
• 5 turns lock-to-lock
- Smoothest and lowest steering effort
- Quick-connect on both cable and spent travel tube
- Easy installation
- Small footprint accommodates tight helms
- 5 turns lock-to-lock