SEAFLO 42 Series 12V 3.0 GPM Variable-Flow Water Pump
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
- Sat Jun 04 2022
The 42 Series diaphragm pump is self-priming up to 6 vertical feet and can run dry without harm. The built-in adjustable pressure switch automatically starts and stops the pump when the faucet is opened or closed. The pressure switch is factory set to 55 PSI pressure cutoff, but this setting can be adjusted up or down by the user. It comes with two 1/2" barbed fittings and one strainer. 4-year warranty.
• Capable of supplying multiple fixtures
• Internal bypass system lessens the need for an accumulator tank and prevents low-flow cycling
• Can be used for salt and freshwater
• Rubber feet to reduce vibration and noise for quiet operation
• Self-Priming Capabilities: 6 vertical feet suction lift
• Four-chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump
• Built-in check valve
• Ignition protected
• Run-dry safe
• Built-in thermal protection
• Two 1/2" barbed fittings and one strainer included
• 4-year warranty
Open Flow: 3.0 GPM
Control Type: Adjustable pressure switch factory set at 55 PSI
Max Draw: 7.5A
Housing Material: Nylon/Polypropylene
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/2"-14 MNPT
Leads: 16 AWG, 9.4" long with 2-pin connector
Weight: 4.0 lbs.
Overall Dimensions: 7.97"L x 4.92"W x 4.37"H
- Variable Flow Technology prevents low-flow cycling
- Ideal for supplying up to 4 fixtures
- For use in both fresh and saltwater applications
- Rubber mounting base for quiet operation
- Self-priming up to 6 vertical feet