Scanstrut SC-USB-F1 Flip Pro Rapid USB Charger
- In Stock
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
When not in use, the spring-loaded cap remains tightly closed, protecting the ports from the elements. When charging, it quickly locks open to protect your cables when plugged in. Featuring a super-compact footprint, Flip Pro is constructed from premium, marine-grade materials and is IPX4 waterproof, making it completely washdown-ready.
Flip Pro is fast. It will charge at 36W on a 12V system or up to 60W on a 24V system. This makes it perfect for charging modern laptops via the USB-C port. It's also 2x faster for charging large tablets and is designed to effortlessly charge both an iPad Pro and iPhone at the same time.
60W max on 24V system
36W max on 12V system
The install cut-out matches those of standard USB sockets for easy retrofit or swap of an existing USB charger, allowing you to keep up with the heavier power draws of modern electronic devices.
• Universal fit for any USB-A or USB-C connectors
• Fast charge (60W max) up to 2 devices at a time
• Easy install, using standard USB mounting hole – 1-1/8" (29mm)
• IPX4 waterproof with the cover closed
• Internal anti-corrosion protective coating
• UV resistant
• 316 stainless hinge and spring
• Input Voltage: 10-30V DC (12/24V system)
• Input Current Max: 6A (10A fuse recommended)
• Standby Power Draw: 0.01W
The charge cable supplied with your device (tablet, phone, action camera, etc.) must be used to achieve maximum charge performance from this charger. Phones will charge at the same speed whether on a 12V or 24V input voltage system. However, a 24V system must be used to get the full 60W output suitable for fast charging laptops.
- Optimum choice for the fastest charging for your device onboard
- For use with either 12V or 24V input
- Features both 1x USB-A and 1x USB-C charging ports
- Spring-loaded cap remains tightly closed to protect ports from the elements
- Super-compact footprint easily installs in a standard 1-1/8" mounting hole