Roadmaster Smart Diodes For LED Taillights, 2-pack
- Ships from vendor
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
If an ordinary diode is used in these applications, then the bulb will illuminate as though the vehicle is braking whenever the tailllights are on. That is, you can't tell the difference between the brake lights and running lights.
Smart Diodes correctly modulate the voltage to activate only the intended circuit. The result is vehicle lighting that looks and functions as intended. Each vehicle requires two Smart Diodes. These Smart Diodes are specifically for vehicles with LED taillights.
• For wiring towed cars
• Designed for all vehicles with LED bulbs
• For standard and variable voltage lighting systems
• Protects electronics in both vehicles
• Aluminum heat sink housing dissipates heat for longevity
- Correctly modulate the voltage to electrical system of towed cars
- Designed specifically for vehicles with LED taillights
- For use with standard and variable voltage systems
- Aluminum heat sink housing