Roadmaster Anti-Sway Bars
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Is driving your motorhome a white-knuckle experience because it pitches and rolls with wind gusts or passing semi trucks, leans to one side on curves and waddles over speed bumps? Enjoy cornering with confidence, quicker maneuvering in traffic and a more level ride over uneven terrain—all with greatly reduced driver fatigue because you won’t have to constantly wrestle the steering wheel.
How Anti-Sway Bars Work:
Anti-sway bars link the suspension and the frame, using the weight of the axle as a brace against the chassis to distribute weight more evenly. Pressure against one side of the coach from wind, passing trucks or weight shift is countered by the bar.
Why RSS Anti-Sway Bars Are Better:
Kits include: the anti-sway bar; bushings and lubricant; installation hardware and instructions. Specify year, make and model when ordering, including chassis type on motorhomes.
Note: anti-sway bars are vehicle-specific and vary in weight.
- Greatly improves stability & tracking
- Helps distribute weight evenly
- Durable & corrosion resistant
- Each RSS anti-sway bar is designed for a custom fit on a specific motorhome, pickup, van or SUV chassis.
- Mfr. limited 1 year warranty to original purchaser