The iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter enables the use of common analog transducer signals with new digital instrument displays like Raymarine's i70 and ST70 Plus. The ultra-compact iTC5 has connections to host the five most common analog transducers; depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass, and rudder. The iTC5 instantly converts these 5 analog signals to digital SeaTalkng protocol.
In addition to providing analog-to-digital conversion, the iTC5 provides all of the necessary power and communications connections to the transducers. This greatly simplifies the installation of new systems, and also provides a simple and cost-effective means for owners of older analog instrument displays to upgrade to the latest digital display technology. The iTC5 eliminates the need for expensive "smart" transducers or individual instrument pods. Complete control for calibration and alarms is performed through the i70 or ST70 Plus instruments.
The iTC5 connects to Raymarine's SeaTalkng network and works with most analog transducers from legacy Raymarine ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80, and ST290 series instruments. Additionally, the iTC5 works with Raymarine fluxgate compass modules as well as rotary and linear rudder feedback transducers to support compass heading and rudder angle instruments.
iTC-5 Analog-To-Digital Transducer Converter Features:
• All-in-one analog to digital converter for depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass, and rudder transducers
• Outputs SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data to digital instruments, MFDs, and more
• Enables easy upgrade of legacy analog instrument displays without replacing transducers
• SeaTalkng network provides all necessary power and data connections
• Ideal for use with Raymarine i70 and ST70 Plus digital instrument systems
- Enables analog signals on digital displays
- Cost-effective way to upgrade older instruments
- Outputs NMEA 2000 data to digital units
- Ideal for use with i70 and ST70 Plus systems