Raymarine i40 Depth Display
- Ships from vendorThis item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
* Easy-to-read displays of current depth and minimum depth
* Convenient shallow depth, deep depth, shallow anchor, and deep anchor alarms
* Depth offset controls allow you to calibrate the readout to compensate for projections (rudders, props, skegs, etc.), or to display the depth from the waterline of the vessel
* Simple SeaTalk networking with other Raymarine instruments, autopilots, and MFDs
* Built-in transducer connections for simplified installation
* Small form factor saves space at the helm without sacrificing features
* Compliant with IPX6 waterproof standards
- Simple to operate with just 3 control buttons
- Extra-large digits; razor-sharp LCD display
- Red backlighting for outstanding visibility
- Easy-to-read displays of current/minimum depth
- Shallow/deep depth and shallow/deep anchor alarms