Raymarine B175H-W Bronze 1kW Depth/Temp Thru-Hull Transducer - 20° Element
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
The Raymarine B175H-W Bronze Low-Profile 1kW Depth & Temp Thru-Hull Transducer features a constant 25° beam angle for the entire High CHIRP spectrum. The result is improved shallow-water coverage while maintaining the high-resolution capabilities associated with the High CHIRP channel. All wide-beam products come with a 2m pigtail off the transducer. Pair it with a 3m, 5m, or 10m CHIRP Transducer Extension Cable (sold separately) for a complete transducer installation. Part#: A80321.
* Material: Bronze
* Power (RMS): 1kW
* Max. Depth: 800 ft.
* Frequency: 150 - 250 kHz
* Beam Width (L/H): 25°
* Approved Hulls: Fiberglass / Wood
* Cable Length: 2m (6.6 ft.)
* Supported Deadrise: 16° to 24°
- Constant 25° beam angle for entire CHIRP spectrum
- Wide beam offers improved shallow-water coverage
- Comes with a 2m pigtail off the transducer
- Sturdy bronze housing for long-lasting durability
- Approved for use with fiberglass and wood hulls