Perko FlushPro Valve Kit, 5/8"
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
FlushPro also makes winterizing easy. Simply close your seacock after the system is drained, take off the FlushPro cap, and drop the 5/8" winterizing fitting into the FlushPro Valve. Insert one end of a 5/8" tube into the fitting and the other end into your antifreeze. Start your engine and run until the proper amount of antifreeze is sucked into the engine. Remove the winterizing fitting, replace the cap on the FlushPro Valve, and you're ready for below freezing temperatures.
FlushPro Valve Kit includes FlushPro Valve, 7' of hose, water inlet fitting, hose fittings, and clamps.
• Flush your boat engine safely and easily
• Polycarbonate housing with stainless steel spring
• Transparent body allows for visual inspection of water flow
• Durable check valve system activated by water pressure from a garden hose
• Check valve automatically shuts off hull intake when water pressure is applied
• Adapter supplied with FlushPro makes winterizing your boat easy
• 7-7/8" long overall
• For 5/8" hose
- Freshwater flushing of your inboard is as simple as connecting a garden hose
- Supplied adapter also makes winterizing your boat easy
- Transparent body allows visual inspection of water flow
- Durable check valve system is activated by water pressure from a garden hose
- Kit includes 7' of hose, water inlet fitting, hose fittings, and clamps