Now, freshwater flushing of your inboard is as simple as connecting a garden hose. The Perko FlushPro Valve offers one of the easiest to use flushing systems available for inboard engines. Simply unscrew the FlushPro cap, connect a standard garden hose, turn on the water, and start your engine. The FlushPro Valve automatically pulls freshwater into the boat's cooling system – even if the boat is in the water – flushing out the entire cooling system with freshwater. When done, shut off the engine, turn off and disconnect the hose, and replace the FlushPro cap. Your engine is flushed.
FlushPro also makes winterizing easy. Simply close your seacock after the system is drained, take off the FlushPro cap, and drop the 5/8" winterizing fitting into the FlushPro Valve. Insert one end of a 5/8" tube into the fitting and the other end into your antifreeze. Start your engine and run until the proper amount of antifreeze is sucked into the engine. Remove the winterizing fitting, replace the cap on the FlushPro Valve, and you're ready for below freezing temperatures.
FlushPro Valve Kit includes FlushPro Valve, 7' of hose, water inlet fitting, hose fittings, and clamps.
• Flush your boat engine safely and easily
• Polycarbonate housing with stainless steel spring
• Transparent body allows for visual inspection of water flow
• Durable check valve system activated by water pressure from a garden hose
• Check valve automatically shuts off hull intake when water pressure is applied
• Adapter supplied with FlushPro makes winterizing your boat easy
• 7-7/8" long overall
• For 1" hose
- Freshwater flushing of your inboard is as simple as connecting a garden hose
- Supplied adapter also makes winterizing your boat easy
- Transparent body allows visual inspection of water flow
- Durable check valve system is activated by water pressure from a garden hose
- Kit includes 7' of hose, water inlet fitting, hose fittings, and clamps