Perko FlushPro Valve, 5/8"
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
FlushPro also makes winterizing easy. Simply close your seacock after the system is drained, take off the FlushPro cap, and drop the 5/8" winterizing fitting into the FlushPro Valve. Insert one end of a 5/8" tube into the fitting and the other end into your antifreeze. Start your engine and run until the proper amount of antifreeze is sucked into the engine. Remove the winterizing fitting, replace the cap on the FlushPro Valve, and you're ready for below freezing temperatures.
• Flush your boat engine safely and easily
• Polycarbonate housing with stainless steel spring
• Transparent body allows for visual inspection of water flow
• Durable check valve system activated by water pressure from a garden hose
• Check valve automatically shuts off hull intake when water pressure is applied
• Adapter supplied with FlushPro makes winterizing your boat easy
• 7-7/8" long overall
• For 5/8" hose
- Freshwater flushing of your inboard is as simple as connecting a garden hose
- Supplied adapter also makes winterizing your boat easy
- Transparent body allows visual inspection of water flow
- Durable check valve system is activated by water pressure from a garden hose
- Automatically shuts off hull intake when water pressure is applied