Mr. Heater Little Buddy Heater

Item #: 47757
3.1 out of 5 Customer Rating
Save $7.50 (8% Off)
Additional Freight charge of null applies

Mr. Heater Little Buddy Heater
Mr. Heater Little Buddy Heater
Save $7.50 (8% Off)
Ship to Home
Delivery time calculated in checkout Delivery calculated in checkout
Order Pickup
Select store
Free Pickup at Select Stores . Change Store

Curbside Pickup available

FREE Standard Shipping over $99.

Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69

This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.

  • In Stock
Minimum order quantity of 1
Maximum order quantity of 100
The Mr. Heater Little Buddy is North America's most popular portable propane heater. This patented radiant 3,800-BTU liquid propane heater connects directly to a 1-lb. cylinder (not included) and is the perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 sq. ft. The included base takes up little space, and the integrated handle makes this heater easy to transport. To light the unit, simply push and hold the ignition button and the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
• 3,800 BTU per hour
• For use with propane gas
• Heats up to 95 sq. ft.
• One button ignition
• 8" round stand uses little floor space
• Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
• Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
• Connects directly to one 1-lb. disposable propane cylinder (not included)
• Quiet, clean, odor-free operation

Model: MH4B
Heating Area: 95 sq. ft.
Run Time: 5.6 hours
Max. Elevation: 7,000'
Weight: 5.85 lbs.
Dimensions: 12"H x 9.75"W
  • Perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces
  • Quiet, clean, and odor-free operation
  • 3800-BTU liquid propane heater heats spaces up to 95 sq. ft.
  • Simple push-button Piezo ignition
  • Oxygen Depletion Sensor and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
Heater Type
Unit Weight
5.95 lb
Mr. Heater
MFG Part No.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to
You May Also Like