Minn Kota DeckHand 40 Anchor Winch
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
* 20 to 40-lb. anchor capacity (anchor not included).
* Pre-spooled with 100' of 800-lb test rope.
* Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button.
* Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on boat deck; stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing.
* Anchor shackle allows for easy changeover from anchor to anchor.
* Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit.
* Corded remote stow and deploy switch (sold separately) allows operation of DH-40 from anywhere on the boat.
* Compatible with MKA-16-02 quick-release bracket ideal for easy removal for boat cover clearance or clearing the deck when not in use (requires holes to be drilled in top plate of quick-release bracket).
* 12V battery operation.
- Pre-spooled with 800' test rope
- Auto-drift stops motor when anchor reaches bottom
- Easy to switch out anchor styles