As a way to honor our active military, veterans, National Guard, and reservists, Overton's is proud to offer a discount at our retail locations year-round - just present proper ID, and at varying times throughout the year online. Some exclusions apply, see below*.
Q: Can I provide my discount to non-eligible friends?
No, this program is only for eligible members.
Q: What do I need to bring with me to prove that I am a military customer?
Any of these documents:
- Military ID card (active or expired)
- State-issued ID that lists veteran status
- DD Form 214
Q: Can I use the military discount in combination with other sales and promotions?
The military discount cannot be used on top of other promotions or on select sale items, with the exception of Good Sam savings (see below).
Q: Are there any exclusions to what I can purchase using my military discount?
- Boats, trailers, and motors (does not apply to canoes & kayaks)
- Towable & motorized RVs, ATVs/UTVs & trailers
- Service & installation fees
- Gift cards
- Non-merchandise services, including memberships, fishing and hunting license
- Generators, banks exhaust systems, gear vendors, marine electronics, and augers
Q: What does the military discount look like as a Good Sam Club member?
The 5% military discount will be added on top of any Good Sam savings.
Not a Good Sam member? Sign up here.
We cannot express the depths of our gratitude to our military and veterans
The sacrifice they have made to keep our country safe is beyond words, and we do our best to honor and serve them every day.
In addition to the discounts above, we also aggressively hire, train, and transition veterans and military spouses:
- We’re honored to have been recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and Military Spouse Friendly Employer once again in 2019.
- Military spouses face many of the same challenges that veteran jobseeksers experience, as well as a few unique ones. Overton's is proud to partner with the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) through the Department of Defense to help connect military spouses with employment opportunities.
- We signed the Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve in 2017, making a commitment to promote both hiring opportunities for guardsmen and reservists and a workplace that values their ongoing service to our nation.
If you’re a veteran or military spouse looking for employment opportunities, please contact us at VetsWanted@campingworld.com.