Icom M330 VHF Radio Compact w/ GPS - Black
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
M330 VHF Radio Compact with GPS - Black
Top Performance Ultra Compact VHF
Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The IC-M330E/GE has a palm-sized compact body (W×H×D; 156.5 × 66.5 × 110.1 mm; 6.2 × 2.6 × 4.3 in). The radio can be installed in limited space.
Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A speaker design delivers dynamic and clear sound over a wide bass and treble range. The IC-M330/G provides a distortion-free clear audio even at full volume.
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.Class Leading Receiver PerformanceThe radio provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB)
Intuitive Operation with Icom Marine User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
GPS Receiver Built-in (IC-M330G)
Supplied GPS antenna A built-in GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls.
Made in Japan Quality and Reliability
All Icom products are tested to pass rigorous in-house tests as well as environmental tests at the Wakayama Icom plant before shipping. Our world-leading products and quality is tradition.
- IPX7 waterproof (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake; prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- External speaker connection
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
- Supplied hand microphone, HM-235B/W with channel up/down keys and a CH16/Call channel key