GPS Fishfinder with Industry-Leading CHIRP Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
• Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
• Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
• Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes, and view boat speed
• Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3" display and intuitive user interface
• Rugged design for every fishing environment
The Striker Plus 4 Fishfinder has a bright 4.3" display and a built-in GPS that lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat's speed. CHIRP sonar provides crystal-clear images, while Quickdraw Contours map drawing software stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1' contours.
Garmin Quickdraw Contours
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you've been. No special knowledge is required. The Striker Plus 4 can store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1' contours.
Experience the Clarity of CHIRP
The Striker Plus 4 Fishfinder includes Garmin CHIRP technology for a higher level of clarity and detail. Crystal-clear sonar images provide remarkable target separation and resolution in shallow and deeper water. Bottom contours are more visible, even at higher speeds, and signal noise can be suppressed at greater depths for a timely interpretation of what's below your boat.
Mark Spots with High-Sensitivity GPS
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in one spot, you can mark it and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps, and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip.
The GPS also allows Striker Plus 4 to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you're trolling at the right speed for the lure you're using or in wake-controlled areas.
Built For You
The Striker Plus 4 Fishfinder makes fishing a breeze, and it's built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what's below your boat, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the boat. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever feature you need, so you're always ready for anything on the water.
Garmin Striker Plus 4 Specs
• Overall: 3.9" x 6.9" x 1.8"
• Display size: 4.3" diag.
• Display resolution: 272 x 480 pixels
• Display type: QSVGA color
• Weight: 0.7 lbs.
• Water rating: IPX7
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• CHIRP 77/200kHz
• Transmit Power: 200W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 1600' freshwater / 750' saltwater
• Quickdraw Contours
• Integrated GPS
• Mark waypoints
• Course over Ground (COG)
• Bottom lock
• Water temperature log and graph
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• AutoGain minimizes clutter
• Adjustable depth line
• Water temp sensor included
In The Box
• Striker Plus 4 Fishfinder
• Dual-beam transducer
• Power/data cable
• Tilt/swivel mount
- Quickdraw Contours software creates fishing maps
- Built-in GPS and CHIRP sonar
- Bright, sunlight-readable display
- Intuitive user interface
- Includes CHIRP dual beam transducer