Garmin STRIKER; Vivid 7cv Fishfinder w/GT20-TM
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
STRIKER; Vivid 7cv Fishfinder with GT20-TM
See fish and structure in colorful detail with the STRIKER; Vivid 7cv fishfinder. This easy-to-use 7” device now features high-contrast color palettes to make it easier to see what’s beneath the surface. It includes a GT20 transducer for best-in-class Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. High-sensitivity GPS lets you mark hot spots, plan routes and view your boat’s speed. Create and save maps with 1’ contours with built-in Quickdraw Contours software. Built-in Wi-Fi; connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain; app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications and access the Garmin Quickdraw; Community. STRIKER Vivid 7cv includes tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Easy-to-use 7” color fishfinder with vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bailmount bracket included
- Includes a GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
- Wi-Fi; connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain; app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw; Community
1 Requires app on your compatible smartphone paired to the STRIKER; Vivid 7cv fishfinder; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Transom Mount DownVü 500W (CHIRP 455/800 kHz) Traditional 500 W (77/200 kHz) Transducer with Temp - 4-Pin
Get ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat with this all-in-one 4-pin transducer.
This 20' transducer cable with built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W; a depth of 1,900 ft (traditional) and 750 ft (DownVü); an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455 kHz (DownVü); and a 0 to 70 transom angle.
Transducer comes with transom and trolling motor mounts, and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.