Garmin Reactor 40 Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack w/GHC 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Reactor 40 Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack with GHC 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 mechanical/retrofit/solenoid corepack and GHC 50 display give you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your mechanical/retrofit/solenoid steered system.
- Choose between class A, class B compact, or class B drive units for your steering system (sold separately). All Garmin linear drives include built in rudder feedback sensing.
- Yes, it features a solid-state 9-axis AHRS. And yes, that means you can mount it nearly anywhere.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- Want more? The optional GHC 50 autopilot and/or GRF 10 Sensor enhances your autopilot experience.
Technical Specifications - ECU/CCU:
- CCU dimensions - 4.3" x 4.4" x 1.9" (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- ECU dimensions - 6.6" x 4.6" x 2.1" (16.8 x 11.7 x 5.3 cm)
- Supply voltage - 10 to 30 V
- Operating temperature - from -15° C to 60 C° (5° F to 140° F)
Technical Specifications - Buzzer/Alarm:
- Dimensions (L × Diameter) - 29/32" × 1" (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight - 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range - from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length- 10' (3.0 m)
Technical Specifications - GHC 50:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5” x 4.1” x 2.0” (14.0 x 10.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Display Type - 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Size - 5" (12.7 cm)
- Touch Display - Yes
- Knob Control - With GRID 10/20
- Remote Control via ANT+ Connectivity - Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Yes
- NMEA 2000 Networking - Yes
- Ethernet - Yes
What's in the Box?
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC 50 Marine Autopilot Display
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
*Sold as an Individual
- Choose between class A, class B compact, or class B drive units for your steering system
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot