Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Two Modes in One Transducer
You get both LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes in one transducer. It's easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques. Use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
Panoptix LiveScope Down
LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat – up to 200' – even while your boat is stationary.
Panoptix LiveScope Forward
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You’re looking at live, highly detailed, and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat – up to 200' – even while your boat is stationary.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVu sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
• GLS 10 Black Box Dimensions: 9.6" x 5.9" x 2.6"
• LVS32 Transducer Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.8"
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Garmin Network Ports: One
• Frequencies Supported: 530 - 1,100 kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W
• Max Depth: 200' Down and Forward
• Beam Width: 20° x 135°
• Transducer Cable Length: 20'
• Transducer Number of Pins: 21
In The Box
• LiveScope GLS10 Sonar Black Box
• Panoptix LVS32 Transducer
• Trolling Motor Barrel Mount
• Trolling Motor Shaft Mount
• Transom Mount
• Power Cable
• Garmin Network Cable, 2m
• Network Adapter Cable
• Mounting Hardware
- Live scanning sonar images of structure, bait, and fish
- Easily adjust transducer to fit your fishing techniques
- Real-time images up to 200' down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System stabilizes view on screen
- Simple plug-and-play network connector