GPSMAP 8616xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder GN+
You’re a mariner who wants it all — a fast, high-performance network chartplotter with sonar, a large 16" IPS display, preloaded maps and charts, and more.
The GPSMAP 8616xsv chartplotter features a 16” full HD in-plane switching touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity, and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses. It offers built-in support for our industry-leading sonar, including dual-channel 1 kW traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü, and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars plus built-in support for Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar (no black box required). It also supports the LiveScope System and the entire live sonar product line, which allow you to clearly see fish swimming around and below your boat in real-time (transducers sold separately). The device is preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ coastal charts and inland mapping that feature Auto Guidance+ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations). Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+ premium map content. Experience superior connectivity and networking solutions with complete control of your entire system, right at your fingertips. The chartplotter includes a premium-performance processor for our fastest map drawing, superior networking, video distribution, and more. Multiple displays can be flat-mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or mounted flush. NMEA 2000 networking and the Garmin Marine Network allow you to build your full marine electronics suite — from radar and autopilots to cameras and instruments — controlled from your chartplotter and shared across multiple screens. With SmartMode station controls, everything is designed to give you quick, one-touch access to the information you need to ease high-stress situations such as docking. For full control of your boat on your chartplotter screen, use OneHelm to connect to many compatible third-party devices. Built-in Garmin SailAssist features provide data, displays, and prerace guidance needed to gain a competitive edge. Download the ActiveCaptain app to your smartphone or tablet to manage your marine experience from anywhere — from trip planning and prefishing to purchasing, downloading, and updating maps. See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim, and more for up to four of your compatible Mercury engines by using the SmartCraft Connect gateway.Features:
What's In The Box?
- Features a 16” full HD in-plane switching touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses
- Built-in support for the full suite of Garmin sonar capabilities, including CHIRP traditional, ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar (no black box required), the LiveScope System, and the full line of live sonar products (transducers sold separately)
- Adds a stunning appearance with the ability to install multiple displays either flat mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or mounted flush
- Fully network capable with NMEA 2000 connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network to easily build your marine system — from sonar, radar, and autopilots to instruments, cameras, and multimedia
- ANT connectivity and Wi-Fi networking let you connect with your compatible quatix smartwatches, gWind Wireless 2 wind sensor, and more
- See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim, and more for up to four of your compatible Mercury engines by using the SmartCraft Connect gateway
- For full control of your boat on your chartplotter screen, use our exclusive OneHelm feature to connect to many compatible third-party devices
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations); plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+ premium map content
- SmartMode station controls enable presets for one-touch access to docking, cruising, fishing, anchoring, and more
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist features provide data, displays, and prerace guidance needed to gain a competitive edge
- Use built-in Wi-Fi networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain smartphone app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, Garmin Quickdraw Community data, and more.
- Dual microSD card slots on the back of the unit for use with the ActiveCaptain app and mapping cards
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- GPSMAP 8600 series chartplotters are preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal, and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov