Garmin GMR Fantom 24x Dome Radar - White
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
GMR Fantom; 24x Dome Radar - White
See what’s coming on your compatible chartplotter with GMR Fantom; 24x dome radar. When visibility is low and situational awareness is crucial, you need a radar you can depend on. Get 50 watts of output power for long-range and better target detection. Confidently travel at higher speeds — and detect boats approaching at high speeds — with up to 60 RPM rotation speed. The power save feature lets you choose when you need more power or less, so you have power when you need it and can conserve it when you don’t. With timed transmit mode, you can even specify active and inactive times down to the second to help reduce power consumption so you can stay on the water longer than ever. MotionScope; technology helps detect moving targets and highlights them in different colors so you can navigate around other boats or severe weather.
- 24” 50-watt solid-state dome radar features a long-range and improved target detection on your compatible chartplotter
- Adjust on-screen target resolution for better separation based on your surroundings by using the target size feature
- Up to 60 RPM rotation speed for a refresh rate that can detect movement at any speed
- The power save feature lets you draw more or less power based on the performance you need
- Timed transmit mode lets you specify active and inactive times down to seconds instead of minutes for reduced power consumption
- MotionScope; technology uses the Doppler effect to detect moving targets and highlight targets on your compatible chartplotter in different colors as they move toward or away from you
- True echo trails leave a historical “trail” on your compatible chartplotter to help you quickly and easily identify moving targets and potential collision threats
- Dual range provides split-screen images on your compatible chartplotter with separate range settings and controls for both close and long range
- Dual radar support allows each of your compatible chartplotters on your boat to pull data from one of two different radar sources to provide redundancy
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts sea clutter based on sea conditions
- Radar overlay displays radar images over maps on your compatible chartplotter
What's in the Box?
- GMR Fantom 24x
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting hardware kit and template
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Array Size: 24"
- Power - Output: 50w
- Range - Max (Miles): 48nm