Furuno FA30 Black Box AIS Receiver
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The Furuno FA30 Black Box AIS Receiver has an Ethernet and a serial port. This provides simple and easy connection by Ethernet to Navnet VX2 and NavNet 3D systems, MaxSea NavNet Navigation software, and the MaxSea AIS viewer PC software that is included with the FA30. AIS capable radar, chartplotters, and Non-Navnet versions of MaxSea are interfaced through the FA30 serial port. The Furuno FA30 Black AIS Receiver will work with virtually any marine VHF antenna. An optional VHF signal splitter is offered to allow the FA30 to work with an existing VHF radio antenna installation.
- Provides real-time information
- Receives vessel's name, position, course, and more
- Enhances situational awareness
- Ethernet and serial port
- Will work with virtually any marine VHF antenna