FLIR AX8 Marine Thermal Monitoring System
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Spot Potential Problems Before They Happen
State-of-the-art thermal monitoring of engines and onboard machinery. Powered by Lepton, FLIR's most advanced micro thermal camera. Exclusive Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) for easy-to-understand thermal imagery.
Onboard Thermal Alarming & Visual Analysis
Stream live thermal video of exhaust manifolds, propeller shafts, electrical panels, and other machinery. Program specific areas to generate automated spot alarms when temperatures exceed pre-set thresholds. Evaluate ongoing temperature trends. Help avoid costly repairs and unwanted breakdowns.
View thermal, visible, and MSX video imagery on Raymarine LightHouse IIT MFDs. Continuous thermal monitoring with audible and visual alarms across the Raymarine network. Connect up to eight AX8 cameras using Ethernet
view, and record thermal video and snapshots from any Raymarine display on the network. Easy setup and alarm programming with a PC and web browser.
• Resolution: 80 x 60
• Field of view: 48° x 37°
• Focus: Fixed
• Built-in Digital Camera: 640 x 480
• Temperature range: 14°F - 302°F
• Compact housing 2.1"W x 1"D x 3.1"H (excluding connectors)
• Ethernet connections
• Optional ball and socket bracket mount
• Cooling plate
• Optional RAM(R) brand multi-positioning mounting bracket
- Detailed view of your boat's mechanical system
- Integrates with Raymarine's MFDs
- Spot potential problems before they happen
- Continuous thermal monitoring with built-in alarms