- Back Order
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Soft, molded rubber hand hold for a comfortable, non-slip grip on doorway handrail, roof access ladder and more.
How to Install
1. Temperature must be at least 45°F to complete installation.
2. Clean rail thoroughly.
3. Separate backing from the double-sided tape, one perforated section at a time.
4. Wrap tape horizontally around rail, tearing at perforations.
5. Place one side of Dura Grip around the back of the rail and press to adhere tape.
6. Maintaining height alignment with the back piece, place the other side of Dura Grip around the rail.
7. Starting at the top, squeeze the Dura Grip pieces together until they connect.
8. Secure tightly with tie wraps, seating them in the grooves at the top and bottom of Dura Grip.
9. Remove excess tie wrap tail and file until smooth to the touch.
- UV protected
- Mfr. 2 year warranty
- 9”L x 1-1/2” dia.
- Molded rubber grip
- Made in USA