Dock Edge Kwik Release Aluminum Stand-Off Dock Ladder, 5-Step
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• Heavy-wall 1" marine-grade aluminum extrusion
• Anti-slip strips with ribbed treads for excellent grip
• Anti-corrosion and anti-rust
• Angled design is easier to climb
• Ideal for pontoon boats as well as docks
• Kwik Release hardware so ladder can be removed in seconds
• Captive PVC end caps for reinforced safety
• Return loop on frame bottom with hidden hardware
Rail Height: 18" above the dock
Distance to first step from dock surface: 9-1/8"
Distance between steps: 11"
Steps: 5-1/4"D x 16"W
Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Manufactured from sturdy, heavy-wall 1" square, marine-grade aluminum
- Kwik Release hardware for removing and reinstalling the ladder in seconds
- Angled design is easier to climb
- Anti-slip strips with ribbed treads for sure footing
- Easy to assemble with included stainless steel hardware