Digital Yacht AISnet AIS Base Station
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
If your home/office is close to the coast and you would like to contribute your data to one of these sites, simply register with the company, and they will give you an IP address and port number. Using the setup program that Digital Yacht supplies, it takes only seconds to program the IP address and port into AISnet, which will immediately start sending your local AIS data seamlessly across the Internet to be displayed on the site. It is also possible to view the data that AISnet is collecting locally on your PC using the free SmarterTrack Lite software that Digital Yacht includes with every AISnet device. Simply plug the USB connector into your PC, and the AIS data will appear on your PC and still be transmitted over the Internet.
AISnet is supplied with a universal UK/Euro/US mains adapter that provides a regulated 12V supply from 240V/110V AC mains.
• AIS base station for home or office use
• Integrated ethernet network controller for supplying AIS data to online AIS websites
• High performance, dual-channel AIS receiver
• Simple configuration via free setup program
• USB interface for simple plug-and-play connection to a PC
• Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter
• Simple "fit-and-forget" black box solution
- AIS base station for your home or office
- High performance, dual-channel receiver
- Ethernet socket lets you connect to router
- Unit allows you to check identities of vessels