Daiwa BG Spinning Reel
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Air Rotor weighs 15% less than ordinary rotors, because its unique shape cuts out the fat while distributing stress more evenly for maximum strength in a lightweight design. The ABS spool's maximized core diameter and reversed taper means no dead line buried deep in the core, and it causes less casting friction for longer and easier casting. It's also braid-ready. Daiwa's machined aluminum Screw-in-Handle design provides zero movement or play between the main gear and handle arm, offering the angler both confidence and control when rotating the handle.
Inside, the BG features a seven-bearing drive system that consists of six ball bearings and a single roller bearing. Infinite Anti-Reverse can be found in 4000 model reels or smaller, while Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse is in 4500 models and larger. The Carbon ATD (Automatic Tournament Drag) is waterproof and allows for super-smooth performance. The oversized Digigear System increases gear-tooth contact points and provides smoother, extended gear life and more power with increased torque. 4500 models are larger also feature a manual return bail.
• Gear ratio: 5.6:1; LPT: 29.5"; reel weight: 8.5 oz.; max drag: 4.4 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.6:1; LPT: 33.2"; reel weight: 9.3 oz.; max drag: 13.2 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.6:1; LPT: 37.4"; reel weight: 10.8 oz.; max drag: 15.4 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.7:1; LPT: 38.5"; reel weight: 14.1 oz.; max drag: 17.6 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.7:1; LPT: 39.9"; reel weight: 14.3 oz.; max drag: 17.6 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.7:1; LPT: 43.1"; reel weight: 20 oz.; max drag: 22 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.7:1; LPT: 47.4"; reel weight: 22.6 oz.; max drag: 22 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.7:1; LPT: 48.7"; reel weight: 29.5 oz.; max rag: 33 lbs.
- Designed to be a lean, mean, fish-fighting machine
- "Hard Bodyz" body and side cover increase strength
- Air Rotor weighs 15% less than ordinary rotors
- 6+1 bearing drive with instant anti-reverse
- Carbon ATD is waterproof for reliable performance