Cummins Onan P4500i Inverter Portable Generator
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• 3.4-gallon fuel tank
• Runs 18 hours at 25% load
• Telescoping handle and wheels for easy transportation
• Dependable 7.3 HP 224cc OHV 4-stroke engine
• Push-button and remote start with pull-cord backup
• RV and camper-ready with 30A TT-30R outlet
• Two 5V USB ports for charging sensitive electronics such as phones or tablets
• Parallel capable with another P4500 inverter generator to reach 50A of power
• LED display with precise readings such as fuel level, power output, remaining run time, voltage, and lifetime run hours
Model Number: P4500i
Gasoline Peak Watts: 4500
Gasoline Running Watts: 3700
Peak Amps at 120V: 37.5 amps
Running Amps at 120V: 30.8 amps
AC Voltage: 120 Volts
DC Voltage: 5 Volts
AC Frequency: 60 Hz
Parallel Capable: Yes
Engine Horse Power: 7.3 HP
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <3%
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR): Yes
Starting System: Electric, Remote, Recoil
Remote Start Fob: Included
Remote Start Distance: 109 yds.
Engine Displacement: 224cc
Engine Type: OHV 4-Stroke
Engine RPM: Max 3600
Operational Volume: As low as 52 dBA
Carburetor Kit Required to Operate at Altitude: Yes, above 2000'
Recommended Oil: SAE 10W30
Oil Capacity: 20.3 oz.
Low Oil Shutdown: Automatic
Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (10% Ethanol or less)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gal.
Run Time at 25% Load: 18 hrs.
Run Time at 50% Load: 15 hrs.
AC Outlets: (1) 120V 30A (TT-30R), (1) Duplex 120V 20A (5-20R)
DC Outlets: (2) 5V USB ports
Overload Protection (circuit breaker): Yes
Handle Style: Telescoping
Emissions: EPA, CARB
Canada CSA Compliant: Yes
Wheel Kit: Included
Wheel Size: 5.5" Dia. x 1.5" Thick
Residential Warranty: 3 Years
Dimensions: 24.5"L x 18.25"W x 20.5"H
Weight: 98 lbs.
- Telescoping handle and wheels for easy transportation
- Push-button and remote start with pull-cord backup
- Easy-to-read LED display provides precise readings
- Fuel-efficient 3.4-gal. tank runs 18 hrs. at 25% load
- RV and camper-ready with 30A TT-30R outlet and two 5V USB ports