Correct Track Third Generation Correction Alignment Kit For Single Axle
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The new and improved Correct Track Third Generation Axle Alignment Kit allows your RV axles to operate in a parallel position. Parallel operating position improves braking safety, reduces fuel consumption, stops vibration damage, and prolongs tire life. When installed as directed, this kit can correct your RV's suspension alignment to within 1/8 of an inch. It corrects all RV and trailer suspension alignments with standard 3" x 3" hangers (3" x 5" hangers will also work).
Installation is as easy as changing a tire. No welding or drilling required. Note: One Correction Alignment Kit for single axle. Two kits required for double axles. Three kits required for triple axles.
• Accurate to within 1/8" which meets axle manufacturer's operating specs
• Compensates for laterally unbalanced trailer weight
• Can also correct a limited road hazard damage event
• Works with leaf springs up to 2" wide
• Improves tire life
• Reduces fuel consumption
• Decreases vibration damage to running gear, RV contents, and systems
- Make sure your axles are operating in safe, parallel position
- Kit can correct suspension alignment to within 1/8"
- Helps reduce vibration damage and increase tire life
- Installation is as easy as changing a tire
- One kit per axle