Eliminate pesky flies with just a pinch of salt, thanks to the Bug-A-Salt 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun. Shooting a shotgun spray of regular, granulated table salt, the Bug-A-Salt is accurate within 3 feet and won't splatter the fly, so there's no messy cleanup. This fun, sport-like pest solution is for those 18 years of age and older. Its salt spray won't penetrate skin or damage furniture, but never point it in the face or eyes.
A fun way to handle a disgusting task, the Bug-A-Salt features a textured handgrip, slide cocking, a convenient salt safety window, auto safety switch, and a pop-up site indicator. No batteries required.
• Bug remains whole for easy cleanup
• Fires 80 shots before needing reloading
• Open lid, pour in salt, close lid. The Bug-A-Salt holds enough salt for about 80 shots
• Cock back pump handle, then push forward
• Release auto safety
- Gun sprays pinches of salt to eradicate flies
- Use regular table salt for 80-shot capacity
- Keeps flies whole, so cleanup is easy
- Textured handgrip, pop-up site indicator
- For adults only; no batteries required