Blue Canine Travel Safe Harness, Small 1
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Seatbelt wearing humans are protected in most accidents, give your dog the same kind of protection! Dogs not secured by a harness can be ejected through the windshield, and even worse can crash into the head and neck of front seat passengers causing serious injury.
The Travel Safe Harness is so unique it's patented!
The unique design results in one of the strongest, most convenient safety systems on the market. It is independently tested to human seat belt standards.
Things you need to know if your dog is not harnessed during travel:Pets may escape through a window or open door and cause a second accident. Driver distraction is common when unrestrained pets are rambunctious inside a vehicle
Travel Harness features & benefits compared to others:. Safety – any stress will be placed on your dog’s chest instead of its delicate neck. Comfort – the tether/leash has two openings for the seat belt, one that allows for some movement (like head out the window) and one that severely restricts movement. Strength – webbing exceeds S.A.E. standards for human seatbelts. Convenience – easy to use, can be left on all day, in & out of the car. Vet Approved – designed with input from a veterinary orthopedic surgeon and design engineer
- A 60-pound pet can become a 2,700 pound projectile, even when your car is moving at only 35mph
- Statistics show pet travel has increased 300% since 2005 and 80% of pet owners travel with their pet.
- Unrestrained pets in vehicles can delay emergency workers' access to human occupants
- Pets escaping a vehicle post-accident can pose many dangers, including the loss of a loose pet
- Injured pets may bite rescue workers or others who are trying to help