Barska 7x 50mm WP Deep Sea Range Finding Reticle Compass Binocular
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The 7x 50mm WP Deep Sea Binocular is equipped with a built-in internal rangefinder and directional compass reticle to actively assist boaters with direction and bearing indicators during navigation. A distance indicator on one of the objectives allows distance determination when used in conjunction with the rangefinder reticle. With fully multicoated BAK4 prisms for crisp images, it's waterproof and fogproof and has a non-slip ergonomic rubber design. A carrying case, neck strap, ocular lens covers with tethered objective caps, and lens cloth are included.
• BAK4 Porro Prisms
• Fully Multicoated Optics
• Internal Rangefinder and Compass Reticle
• Distance Scale
• Rubber Armor
• Waterproof and Fogproof
• Center Focus
Model Number: AB10160
Focus System: Center
Prism Type: Porro
Prism Glass: BAK4
Close Focus: 22'
Eye Relief: 27.4 mm
Objective Lens: 50 mm
Exit Pupil: 7.2 mm
Field of View @ 1000 yds.: 350'
Diopter: Right Eye
Optical Coating: Fully Multicoated
Fogproof: Yes (Nitrogen CO2)
Weight: 43.07 oz.
Included Accessories: Carrying Case, Lens Covers, Floating Neck Strap, and Lens Cloth
Mfr. Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed specifically for the nautical and boating enthusiast
- 7x 50 binocular permits a steady image even under agitated ocean conditions
- Rugged heavy-duty design with shockproof rubber-armor covering
- Built-in internal rangefinder and directional compass reticle
- Waterproof and fogproof with fully multicoated BAK4 prisms