Clam Dave Genz Split Handle Rod
Graphite-wrapped fiberglass construction
Stainless steel guide frames with chromed rings
Soft-touch graphite screw-up reel seat
Cork handle, fore grip, and tail
Exposed blank-through-handle design
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Designed by ice-fishing legend Dave Genz himself, the Dave Genz split-handle rod series is meant to catch larger, predatory fish. The graphite-wrapped fiberglass rod blank runs from the tip to the butt, allowing for increased sensitivity, balance, and fighting power and leverage against heavy biters. The split-handle design is rarely seen in the ice-fishing realm, but proves itself when used for lake trout, pike, walleye and salmon species when over hardened water. Graphite-wrapped fiberglass construction combines sensitivity with strength and durability. Stainless steel guide frames with chromed rings. Soft-touch graphite screw-up reel seat. Cork handle, fore grip, and tail. Exposed blank-through-handle design.
• Graphite-wrapped fiberglass construction
• Stainless steel guide frames with chromed rings
• Soft-touch graphite screw-up reel seat
• Cork handle, fore grip, and tail
• Exposed blank-through-handle design