Compact and easy to stow in a cockpit locker, the Cadet Tender features a progressive-diameter buoyancy-tube for improved stability. The Cadet offers an outstanding lifespan and guarantees a high level of safety. Made of thermobonded PVC. The hull includes removable slats, aluminum engine mounting plate, and one internally operated bail. The buoyancy tube is designed with easy push valves, handrail, two oar rests, two swivel oarlocks, all-round ribbed rubbing strip, bow handle, two stainless steel tow rings, and cone reinforcers. Comes standard with quick-release removable thwart; reinforced aluminum oars, oarlock, and locking ring; Modulo carrying bag; foot pump; and repair kit.
Fitting the slatted floor in the Roll-Up Series simply involves inflating the buoyancy tubes. Easily folds into its carrying bag, without needing to remove the slats.
• Removable slats
• Aluminum engine mounting plate
• One internally operated bail
• Strongan fabric
• Easy push valves
• Two oar rests
• Two "Safe Clic" swivel oarlocks
• All-round ribbed rubbing strip
• Bow handle
• Two stainless steel tow rings
• Cone reinforcers
• PVC thermobonded
• "Quick release" removable thwart
• Reinforced aluminum oars plus oarlock and locking ring
• "Modulo" carrying bag
• Foot pump
• Repair Kit
• Owner's manual
Cadet 270 Roll-Up Specifications
Overall Dimensions: 8'10"L x 5'0"W
Inside Dimensions: 5'9"L x 2'3"W
Buoyancy Tube Diameter: 1'5"
Maximum Payload: 816 lbs.
Total Weight: 64 lbs.
Airtight Compartments: 3
Outboard Shaft: Short
Maximum Outboard Power: 4 hp
Maximum Weight of Outboard: 60 lbs.
Dimensions of Folded Boat: 3'7"L x 1'8"W x 1'3"H
- Compact, easy to stow in a cockpit locker
- Slatted floor fits easily with tube inflation
- Aluminum engine mounting plate
- Quick-release removable thwart
- Aluminum oars, carrying bag, and foot pump