Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System (GSS)
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The innovative Pivot-Response System follows the curve of the blade while sharpening, putting a sharp edge along the entire length of the blade. It builds skill right into the tool, and can be adjusted based on the user's abilities and the type of blade being sharpened. The Pivot-Response can be locked-out to create a traditional sharpening surface for straight blades, or engaged to evenly sharpen curved blades - all without changing the sharpening motion.
Achieving a consistently sharp edge along the entire length of the blade is a difficult and time-consuming skill to master, particularly with curved blades that must rotate along the profile while maintaining the proper sharpening angle. For those new to sharpening or struggling with sharpening stones, activating the Pivot-Response does the work for you. It helps you get that sharp edge, enhance your skills, and get you ready to lock the system in place to sharpen blades like a master. Manufacturer's 42-Year Warranty.
Guided Sharpening System Includes:
• Benchtop Sharpening Platform
• 1.25" x 6" Coarse (320 grit) Diamond Sharpening Plate
• 1.25" x 6" Fine (600 grit) Diamond Sharpening Plate
• 17° and 20° angle guides
• Coarse Ceramic Field Hone with built-in angle guides
• Fine Ceramic Field Hone with built-in angle guides
• Three (3) sizes of ceramic rods to sharpen serrations
• Pivot-Response technology
• Removable diamond plate holder for sharpening tools
• Curved Blades
• Straight Blades
• Hooks and Fine Points
- Sharpening system for beginners, novices, experts
- Pivot-Response System keeps consistent angle/edge
- Coarse & fine Diamond Sharpening Plates
- Coarse & fine Ceramic Field Hones w/ angle guide
- Sharpens curved, straight, serrated blades & tools