FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
The Torpedo Diver is a troller's tool providing a simple method of lowering fishing line to precision depths while maintaining contact with the lure. The shape of the Torpedo Diver gives it the efficiency to achieve depths far deeper than would be expected with the line out at 200 ft. When the action is hot, you’ll be able to hold onto your fishing rod, feel the first strike, and enjoy the whole fishing experience! Each Torpedo Diver includes a fixed slider snap swivel, depth chart, and directions.
- Small- 5.5” Long – 2 oz.
The Snapper - Depth (ft.): 40
- Medium - 6.75” Long – 4 oz.
The Shark - Depth (ft.): 54
- Large - 8.25” Long – 8 oz.
The Musky - Depth (ft.): 77
- Extra Large - 9.5” Long – 12 oz.
The Cuda - Depth (ft.): 90
- Provides a simple method of lowering fishing line to precision depths
- Achieves depths far deeper than would be expected from its weight
- Minimal drag means when the action is hot, you'll be able to hold onto your rod
- Fixed slider snap swivel, depth chart, and directions included
- Available in four different sizes: Cuda, Musky, Shark, and Snapper