Ronix Kinetik Project Flexbox 1 156 Wakeboard with Parks Bindings
Ronix Kinetik Project Flexbox 1 156 Wakeboard, Blank759845
- In Stock
Ronix Men's Parks Wakeboard Binding759992
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
In cable boards, you want leverage points where a certain part of the board compresses until the fulcrum kicks in with snap back. This series does that by allowing a rider to exaggerate their press with the softest flex numbers in the center – but as the press builds because of the soft midsection, then the traditional tip/tail construction prevents it from folding over. This design with less rocker for infinite top water speed, reduced drag, and more overall contact has the deepest grip and release channels of any Ronix cable boards for extra traction. Engineered with the exact same core, outline, and rocker as the Springbox 2, but with totally different flex points. Designed for riders that want a bigger sweet spot on rails and more rebound off of kickers.
• Riding Style: Park, Advanced
• Construction: Vertical Wood with Flexbox 1
• Continuous Rocker
• Targeted Center Flex Zone
Kinetik Project Flexbox 1 156
Length: 156 cm / 61.4"
Center Width: 17.1"
Surface Area: 869 sq.in.
Weight Range: 165+ lbs.
Men's Parks Bindings
The Ronix Parks Binding is a closed-toe boot with a greater size range. The remarkably comfortable Parks is constructed to open and close seamlessly around your foot, regardless of your foot shape. The combination of the Mainframe Chassis and Autolock technology creates increased support and response.
- Soft-centered cable board with traditional tip/tail blending to formable midsection
- Less rocker for infinite top water speed and reduced drag
- More overall contact with the deepest grip and release channels of any Ronix cable board
- Same core, outline, and rocker as Springbox 2 but with totally different flex points
- For riders that want a bigger sweet spot on rails and more rebound off of kickers