For complete control of engine trim and tilt, trim tabs, jackplates, PowerPole, and other onboard systems, avid mariners need the innovative Paddle Trim system. Adaptable to existing Uflex front-mount hydraulic and tilt helms, the Paddle Trim is ergonomically designed to allow the driver to make precise adjustments to the attitude of the boat or other systems without removing a hand from the steering wheel. Includes wiring harness, labels, and mounting hardware for both front-mount and tilt helms.
• Designed for Uflex front-mount hydraulic helms (UP25FM, UP28FM, UP33FM, UP39FM) as well as all tilt helms
• Can be positioned at various angles for the most comfortable choice
• Equipped with one waterproof "MOM.ON-OFF-MOM.ON switch
• Maximum load: 5 amps @ 12V DC
• Suitable for any kind of steering wheel dish with maximum diameter of 15.7"