Uflex single lever control enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement. Simple push-in button disengages shift for warmup, and the X12 neutral safety switch prevents in-gear starting. ABS housing with chrome-plated finish resists corrosion to ensure durability in marine environments. Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed. For use with all Ultraflex control cables except the C4 model.
• C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
• C2, C8, and MACHZERO cables require K59 kit (included)
• C5, C16, and MACH5 cables require K60 kit
• C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 kit
• C22 cable requires K61 kit