The Smith 60" Post Guide-Ons provide a visual target on your trailer so you can see the location of your trailer when it's under water. This is a great help when loading your boat on the trailer or backing your trailer down the boat ramp. The guide-ons consist of strong, 16-gauge, pre-galvanized steel posts with white PVC tubes that slide over the posts. Installation on the rear cross member of the trailer frame is simple using the included hardware. No drilling is required. The Guide-Ons adjust to 19" out from the trailer. Fits trailer frames up to 3"W x 4.25"H. Mounting hardware included. Made in the USA. Sold in pairs.
• Fits trailer frames up to 3"W x 4.25"H
• Adusts out to 19" on each side
• Overall height: 60"
• Steel post dimensions: 39"H x 1.5" square
• PVC pipe outside diameter: 2.375"
• Comes as a pair of guide-ons