The stainless steel inlet has been designed to offer unmatched performance and ease of use. It can be easily retro-fitted to replace the twist-type inlet products in minutes. The inlet includes a thermostat that cuts off power to the boat at 200°F and automatically resets at 120°F.
• Eliminates Overheating - Increased pin and clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand.
• Ease of Use - No twist required. The unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time - even in the dark!
• Multi-Point Locking System - Side clips lock the plug securely into the inlet and eliminate any stress on the pins from power cord movement.
• Weatherproof Seals - Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and interior of the plug body eliminate moisture penetration.
• Quick and Easy Installation - Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes.