Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with the Simrad NSS7 evo3 7" Chartplotter/Fishfinder/Radar Bundle. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder
technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display's reach well beyond the helm. The NSS7 evo3 features a 7-inch display perfect for centre consoles and other installations where space is at a premium. Includes Insight charts.- 7-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display.
• Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
• Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
• Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
• Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
• Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
• NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
• Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
• Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support
• Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
• Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
• Includes Insight chart
• Dimensions without bracket and knobs: 9.41"W x 5.90"H
• Dimensions with bracket and knobs: 10.35"W x 6.31"H
4G Broadband Radar with 20M Cable
For optimal target separation, Broadband 4G Radar is the world's first dome radar to use Beam Sharpening, which significantly improves azimuth resolution - the effective horizontal beam width of the radar signal. The result is a resolution that is equivalent to a 3.5-foot, open-array radar. When combined with a Simrad NSE, NSS evo2 NSO evo2 NSS evo3 or B&G Zeus2 multifunction display, the system's user-defined, target-separation control allows users to adjust the level of separation to meet specific navigational needs. The Simrad and B&G Broadband 4G Radars' exclusive dual-range functionality - available with Simrad NSE, NSO and B&G Zeus displays - makes them the only recreational radars capable of displaying distances from 200 feet to 36 nautical miles - all from a single dome.
The ultimate navigational safety tool, Broadband 4G Radar allows boaters to see a buoy 200 feet away on the multifunction display, while simultaneously monitoring coastal projections up to 36 nautical miles. In addition, Simrad and B&G Broadband 4G Radar models can track up to 10 MARPA targets per range - each with independent control, for a total of 20 tracked targets in split-screen mode.
All Broadband 4G Radars provide an unequalled number of working ranges, 18, for premier performance and navigational awareness. Providing intuitive and easy-to-use operation, each model also features smart, pre-defined Offshore and Harbor modes on all ranges without requiring special tuning knowledge.
Broadband 4G Radar not only raises the bar in radome performance by providing far superior resolution at long-range distances, it also delivers the same exceptional close-range capability signature to Broadband Radar. The system marks objects within 6.5 feet (2 meters) of the boat, providing target definition and separation in close quarters where traditional pulse radar is blind. Maintaining high-sensitivity and clarity in all weather conditions, the radar provides easy-to-view detail of targets even in high-sea states. Additional Broadband 4G Radar safety and convenience features include: revolution speeds up to 36 rpm for Lowrance HDS and Simrad NSS, and 48 rpm for Simrad NSE, NSO and B&G Zeus - providing near-instant