NAC-3 Autopilot Core Pack - NAC-3, Precision-9, RF25N & N2k Starter Kit is comprised of the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass, RF-25 rudder feedback unit & N2k Starter Kit.
The NAC-3 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. NAC-3 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-3 was designed for boats 10M (33') or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves with a current rating of 30 Amps continuous (50 Amps peak).
The Precision-9 Compass. Outputs Heading (20 hZ), Rate Of Turn (20 hZ), roll, and pitch (10 hZ) over the NMEA 2000 network.
RF25N, Rudder Feedback Unit: With transmission link and 5M (16.5') NMEA2000 Micro-C cable
N2k Backbone Starter Kit
NMEA 2000 Micro-C Network starter kit: Includes Network power cable, 4.5M (15') N2K cable, 3 x T-connectors, 2 x network terminators
• Temperature, operation: 0 to +55°C
• Temperature, storage: -32 to +70°C
• Protection: IPx7
• Weight in Kg: 0.7kg, 1.6 lbs.
• Dimension Max size, mm (length x width x height): 211 x 196 x 65.5mm, 8.31" x 7,72" x 2.58"
• Mounting: Bulkhead
• Construction: Plastic
• Color: Black
• Cable inlet: Grommet (Spare Incl)
• Local Power supply: 12/24 V DC +10-30%
• NMEA 2000 Load Equivalent number (50mA): 1
• Reversible motor control of rudder: Max continious load 30A, peak 50A for 1s
• On/off solenoid control of rudder: 12/24V DC, common, load range 10mA to 10A, off current <1mA
• Engage output for bypass/clutch: 12/24V DC, min 10mA, max 3A
• Rudder angle, frequency input: 15V, 1.4 to 5kHz, resol. 20Hz/x OR NMEA2000
• NFU port/stbd input and mode indicator output: External open/close contact, common ret, contact current max 30mA
• Mode input: External open/close or pulse contact for SYSTEM SELECT, common ret, close to activate, contact current max 30mA
• External alarm output for buzzer/relay: Max 100mA, voltage level as local supply
• IEC 61162-1 input (NMEA0183 In): 1 ch
• IEC 61162-1 output (NMEA0183 Out): 1 ch
• IEC 61162-1 speed: 4.8 & 38.4 kbaud