A technical, lightweight masterpiece, Parks Bonifay's signature bindings set the standard for new-aged boot construction. Softer symmetrical flex paired with custom-mold ability allow riders both behind the boat and at the park to get the most in side-to-side freedom without sacrificing support. Built with Ronix's groundbreaking footwear technology – the Brainframe – these revolutionary boots adapt to your lower extremities like no other. Parks boots come outfitted with the Ronix exclusive heat-molded, custom-fit Intuition+ liners.
Brainframe Technology: Groundbreaking hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high-end boots.
• Binding skeleton adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg for an unfiltered line of communication between rider and board. This secures the foot from the bottom up for a more uniform fit and flex in the upper.
• Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts means less rider fatigue.
• More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
• Accentuated heel pocket improves heel lock and expands around the rider's foot/leg.
• Centers foot over the top of the baseplate and features solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings.
• Limits distortion in the upper and reduces breakdown over time.
• Eliminates much of the stitching and lamination processes needed for traditional boot construction.
Intuition+ Liner: The pinnacle of high-end boots. Liner provides a level of fit and control only found in a Ronix boot.
Quick Snap Lace Handles: These parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot and are easily interchanged for service.
Mag Lock Beams: Magnesium's amazing strength-to-weight ratio allows Ronix to cut the boot weight by 30%.